Heeeey lemlister! 👋
Presenting you the hottest feature ever: lemwarm 😍
How does it work with the warm-up? 🔥
Since lemwarm saves your cold emails from spam and gives you a comprehensive performance report, it is a kind of hero. 🙌
lemwarm makes each existing lemlisters' email address send emails to your account with some uniquely generated content.
Thanks to our smart content algorithm, each generated message and subject will be unique.
Since other lemlisters, who are sending emails, also have their account connected to lemlist, we'll create conversations by replying to those messages with more unique content.
It will look as if you were doing it manually. This way, your deliverability is maximized! 🤸♀️
🦸 As a hero works better in the shadow, this feature is only available on paid plans, which can send up to 40 warm-up emails per day.
Your job: setting all the parameters at your convenience.
lemwarm's job: take care of everything else
▪️ making sure we get you out of the spam box,
▪️ or giving you updates about the status.
📰 Email account information
- Email address: lemwarm is only available for your primary email address, not for aliases
- Email account created: from there, we'll calculate how old is your email address 👶
Step 1: Choose how warm you want your email account to be ☀️
- 📤 Number of warm-up email per day after ramp-up: 40 being the limit of total emails that can be reached per day, choose a number that seems acceptable for you.
- 📈 Ramp-up increment value per day: with this option, you'll send warm-up emails gradually over the days. I.e. if you set 1, the first day 1 email will be sent; the second day, 2 emails will be sent, and so on.
Once you're ready, just click start in the upper right corner and lemwarm will be running.
Kind reminder ➡️ 40 emails is the limit! We'll send emails gradually up to the number you've chosen per day, but once the limit is reached, the increment will stop. From this point, the max. number of emails will be sent per day.
In case you need video instructions, here you go.
Step 2: How to hide lemwarm emails from your inbox?
The easiest way is to create a Gmail filter:
- Go to this address,
- Click on "Create a filter" button,
- Check "Skip the Inbox" then click on "Create filter",
Voilà! No more lemwarm emails in your inbox!
Step 3: Analyze your reports
🌎 Global Report
- Total lemwarm email sent: emails & replies sent to other lemlisters.
- Total lemwarm email saved from spam & categories: from the moment lemwarm has been started until today.
🔎 Detailed Report
Select the time frame by clicking on Last 7 days and get a detailed report.
- lemwarm email sent within the last 7 days: emails & replies sent to other lemlisters.
- lemwarm email saved from spam & categories within the last 7 days: number of emails that we saved during the chosen period.
🥺 Where are your cold emails landing?
The graph below provides a full overview of where your emails are landing: inbox, categories, spam and the number of days left to reach the limit per day after ramp-up.
🤓 Where are your replies landing?
This second graph provides a full overview of where your replies are landing in other lemlisters email box: inbox, categories, spam and the number of days left to reach the limit per day after ramp-up
Warning ➡️ If you notice that warming has stopped automatically because of a bounced email, it means that lemlister A sent an email to lemlister B, but lemlister B bounced the email, so we disabled lemlister B to prevent harming another lemlister.
If it happened to you, no worries. Here are some useful resources :
- Check if you have set up a custom tracking domain. If you haven't, read the article to know the process
- Check the health of your domain with your host
- Start your lemwarm again & chill ✨
lemlister tip💡 Emails that are sent via lemwarm are not included in your lemlist daily limit 💪
Okay, that's super impressive : you're all done - and quite fabulous. ⭐️
P.S If you want to hide lemwarm emails from your inbox, check this article.
P.P.S Want even more? Check this extensive post from Guillaume, our CEO. 🥳