Heeeeey lemlister! 👋
In this section, learn how to read your Reports page to better monitor your campaigns.
To access your stats, you have several options:
- For an overview of all your campaigns click on the Reports section and the Overview tab from the menu in the upper left corner of your screen
- Go to a particular campaign and use the keyboard shortcut "R"
- From Editor click on the graph icon in the right top corner
Your campaign's positive stats
Depending on the steps of your sequence:
🤔 Sent: the number of leads contacted with the 1st step of your sequence (includes bounced emails)
🙂 Opened: the number of leads who opened at least one of your emails/LinkedIn messages
😃 Clicked: the number of leads who clicked on the link in your email OR who accepted your LinkedIn invite
😁 Replied: the number of leads who replied to at least one of your emails or LinkedIn messages
😍 Interested: leads you manually marked as a Success/Interested when you consider them as opportunities
⚫️ Your history per stat
If you want the whole history of a statistic, press the emoji next to it!
For example, if you want to see who opened your sequence and when, click on the Opened emoji and a window will pop up with the history of this stat.
Since it records every single action, you can see the same actions several times. For example if Lucas opened your email 6 times, you'll see the same action 6 times.
⚫️ Your leads to be reviewed
This bar indicates how many leads you've reviewed so far and how many leads you've imported, but are waiting at the Review step.
⚫️ The status of your campaign
The campaign status tells you if everything is ok for your campaign to properly roll.
Here is some info you may find if anything needs to be modified for your sequence to reach your target:
- Your campaign is paused
- Your schedule isn't properly set up
- You need to add new leads for your campaign to continue
It also tells you what prospect will next receive your sequence and when.
⚫️ Your sequence's stats breakdown
This section will give you the performance of each of your steps.
This is where you can evaluate the performance of your A/B testing:
- Email A performance vs.
- Email B performance
⚫️ Your campaign's activities
Take a look at the last actions that have been performed with your campaign. Again, if someone opened your email several times, you'll see each of them in there.
⚫️ Manage your campaign
From these icons you can:
- Press the calendar to see the predicted planning: who's going to receive what step and at what time.
Check the negative metrics of your campaign
If you want to see the "evil" side of your stats, meaning failed, bounces, unsubscribes, etc, simply press the devil emoji as highlighted in the screenshot below.
🤬 Failed: emails or LinkedIn messages that have not been delivered.
💡 If a LinkedIn message fails it can be due to several reasons: your LinkedIn is disconnected, the LinkedIn URL of your client isn't valid or the LinkedIn profile of your lead is private.
💡 Export your metrics and check out the last column, you'll see the error message of your failed emails
😵 Bounced: emails that have bounced. Make sure your bounce rate is below 5%. If it's higher, start verifying your emails before sending them.
😱 Buried: opted-out emails. We recommend keeping an unsubscribe link in your email to let people remove themselves from your list of contacts.
😢 Not interested: Leads you manually marked as not interested.
Get an overview of your team's performance
In the overview chart you'll get the activities of your different campaigns per day or per week depending on the timeframe you choose.
It summarizes all the actions that have been taken by your leads organized by stat (sent, opened, clicked, replied, interested).
Pass your mouse over the bar to get the details of each stat.
☝️ For you to understand how to interpret your stats:
- In the top bar stats with emojis, this is the global stats for you to understand how well performed your campaign. This is why, if a lead opened your email 6 times it will only count as 1 opened.
- In the chart below, this is for you to see what happened with your campaign over time, so it shows you all the actions performed by your leads. If a lead opened your emails several time on Monday it will only count for 1 open for that day but if he opens it again on Wednesday it will count as 1 open for that day as well.
⚫️ Choose the right period of time
Get the stats for a specific period of time by selecting the one you want from the right hand side corner.
☝️ If you see activities during the weekend, this is normal and means that your leads have performed actions with your campaign during this period of time (e.g. opened an email on Saturday, answered on Sunday, etc.).
However, if your schedule doesn't include the weekend, you shouldn't see Sent stat during this time. If it's the case, please contact the Support.
⚫️ Top lemlisters & Top campaigns
Top lemlisters: get an idea of the most performing teammates thanks to this ranking. The more interested leads someone has with his campaigns, the better it'll be.
Top campaigns: see in a flash the most performing campaigns thanks to their number of interested leads.
⚫️ Filter your stats as you wish
Check your global stat with a view of your campaigns
Each color stands for a campaign.
You can use the filters bar below the chart to select the campaigns you want.
When you pass your mouse over the bars you'll see how many actions, per campaign, have been counted that day. Here "actions" are all combined (opened + clicked + replied).
For example put your mouse on the light green section of the Monday bar and if you see "Growth hacking campaign: 36" that means 36 actions have been done with your Growth hacking campaign that day.
Check your global stat with a view of your users
When you pass your mouse over the bars you'll see how many actions have been counted that day by teammate for all their live campaigns. Here "actions" are all combined (opened + clicked + replied).
Check your global stat with a view of your channels
When you pass your mouse over the bars you'll see how many actions have been counted that day by channel for all the live campaigns. Here "actions" are all combined (opened + clicked + replied).
Check your stats for a specific group of campaigns
First, how can you get the results of a group of campaigns? 🧐
The answer - by using LABELS & KEYWORDS to filter out your campaigns.
But how to do this? It's easy, just follow these steps:
Use the label system to tag your campaigns & have them organized by group.
- In the Editor section, Options tab, add a label - or several ones - to easily identify your campaigns e.g. Partners 2021
💡 You can add several labels if you want a campaign to be part of different selections
➡️ You'll see your campaigns organized by label in the left column
💡 Click the name of the label to show/no show the details of the campaigns
💡 Click directly on the name of the label to rename & also remove it if needed
- Go to the Reports section, see the reports for all the groups you created.
- Click on the label, and you’ll get the overview of the results for this label, right away, as seen below
- Within a group of campaigns, use the top right corner search bar to narrow down your search even more.
Use keywords to quickly spot the right campaigns.
- In the Editor section, 1st step of the campaign's creation or in the Options tab, give a smart name to your campaign with relevant keywords, so you can easily find it afterwards e.g. Partners FR
- Go to the Reports section, left column, click on the label that's got your name. This is where are gathered all the campaigns you've launched.
- Use the search bar to enter keywords that are included in your campaigns' name.
Perfect lemlister! Now you can gather specific campaigns in order to get the global stats for that selection 🤩
Last but not least, if you want to know how we calculate your stats, check out this article.