🤗 Hey dearest lemlister!
Unsolicited emails can be sent to corporate subscribers if they are relevant to their work 👉👈
A 'marketing' email is not defined by the law either, but must include any email promoting your goods and services.
➡️ You can always protect yourself. Here are a few tips:
- Ensure your prospecting is "Targeted" and "Appropriate"
- Explain legitimate interest in your email copy
- Make it quick and easy to unsubscribe
- Regularly cleanse and maintain your database
- Prepare an informative reply for GDPR complaints and questions
👉 GDPR protects individuals, NOT businesses!
FYI, the ePrivacy Regulation specifically leaves it up to the individual countries within the EU to decide whether ‘unsolicited commercial communications’ should be forbidden.
And... we're done with it! 🥳 You can work in peace my lemlister.
If you still have some questions left: ping us on the chat, and we'll do our best to help you out quickly.