🤗 Heeeeeey lemlister !
Interested in taking full control of your campaigns and saving plenty of time with the Tasks section? Yeah, we thought so too 😁
This section gathers all the actions that need to be completed to properly continue your multichannel sequences: email, manual task, call.
Tasks are automatically generated by lemlist. However once you completed a task you need to indicate if you want the sequence to continue or to stop by clicking on:
- The Done button, if you completed the task but want the sequence to continue. e.g. you called your lead, but he didn't answer.
- The Success (😊) or Not a Success (😢) button, if you want the campaign to stop for your lead.
This is like a To-Do list but better since you can directly answer an email from this section by clicking on the little envelope icon.
How is the Tasks section organized? 🧐
- On the left column, you have the list of your tasks from the most recent to the oldest
- The column Lead gives you the person' details and where she currently is within your sequence
- The column Activities shows you how your prospect has engaged with your sequence so far
- The field Note allows you to add relevant information about your prospect. This is usually used to take notes during phone calls.
- The field called Message shows you your email thread.
How do I create a task? 🤓
Depending on your sequence, a task is automatically created when the time has come to:
- Answer an email or a LinkedIn message
- Call a prospect
- Perform a manual task (e.g. go check and comment on the last LinkedIn post of a prospect)
From the Editor section, you can even choose to create a task when:
- A prospect clicked on the link in your email and/or,
- A prospect replied to your email
Other relevant articles to manage your tasks like a pro:
Feeling like you need some extra help? Here is Briana's video on the subject 😊