Heeeey lemlister! 👋
In order to better connect with your leads, we recommend you diversify the channels within your sequence: email, LinkedIn actions, calls and... manual tasks!
What is a manual task?
Manual tasks are custom tasks that you manually add to your sequence from the Editor section.
They are actions that can't be automatically generated by lemlist, such as "comment on my prospect's LinkedIn post" but that lemlist will take it into account in your campaign.
lemlist creates a task as soon as a prospect reaches that step in your sequence, so you don't forget to complete the action for the campaign to continue.
Give a name and add instructions to that task so you remember well what it consists of. You can even add a URL as a shortcut to save time once the task appears in your Tasks section.
How to manage your tasks?
Make sure to check your Tasks section to see what actions you need to complete for your campaign to continue for these leads.
Once you completed a task you need to indicate if you want the sequence to continue or to stop by clicking on:
- The Done button, if you completed the task but want the sequence to continue. e.g. you called your lead, but he didn't answer.
- The Success (😊) or Not a Success (😢) button, if you want the campaign to stop for your lead.
Here is an example of a sequence you can try out 👇
DAY 1: LinkedIn visit
DAY 2: LinkedIn message
DAY 4: 1st email
DAY 5: LinkedIn post comment
DAY 7: Call
DAY 9: 2nd email
In order to nail your multichannel campaigns check out these articles:
- What multichannel sequences should you build?
- How to integrate LinkedIn steps to my sequence
- What is the Tasks section for?